2and7 Limited have a long history of providing e-commerce solutions to a variety of businesses, charities and organisations. From designing and hosting the web site, through to photography of the items, loading of product data and management of the ordering process.
Each installation is fully bespoke, matching the look, feel and style of an existing bricks and mortar business to provide a new online presence or opening up new markets to small enterprises who are keen to take advantage of the growth of internet sales, but not sure how to approach it and weary of risks and costs.
Our process is very simple:
- Gain an understanding of the current business
- Identify whether the online business supports, replaces or is an addendum to the current business
- Identify the range of products to be sold and target demographic
- Agree upon a design of the web site to host the shop and appropriate hosting costs, plus capacity for growth
- Agree timescales for delivery of the web site
- Agree roles for cataloguing, photographing, uploading and initial set up of the online shop
- Agree roles and process for ongoing management of the online shop – e.g. loading of new products, etc
- Complete configuration of the ordering and payments system with appropriate user testing
- Handover online shop to the customer or manage on the customer’s behalf for an agreed fee
Payment would go directly to the customer’s account with 2and7 Limited providing invoices for the initial setup and ongoing management of the site including hosting and applying security updates to the underlying software.
For those businesses that wish to out source their storage and order fulfilment, we are introducing a new e-Commerce Plus service.